Apr 22, 2014

LIFE CHARTS and BLUEPRINTS


As humans, our purpose here on Earth is to learn lessons and to gain knowledge and experience.  This is where the concept of reincarnation comes into play.


Prior to incarnating we decide which lessons we are going to experience and learn in order for us to spiritually evolve.  When we choose our lessons we also choose the experiences and circumstances that will enable us to learn those particular lessons.


Once our soul makes the decision to reincarnate and inhibit a human body and existence, we create a ‘life chart’ or ‘blueprint’.  This blueprint is based upon what our souls are most interested in learning in order to gain knowledge and to ascend.  The blueprint includes all aspects of our lives including the kinds of parents, siblings, families, childhoods and sex we will have in order to facilitate our lessons.


It also includes our careers, financial status, sexual preferences, relationships, marriage partners, our children and even the length of our lives.  Illness and death are included in our life’s blueprint, although we are able to select an ‘option line’.  This ‘option line’ enables us to change or modify options (such as illness and death) as we proceed through our lives.


There are seven ‘option lines’ within our chart and these include family, health, love, social life, finance, career and spirituality.  These are the areas in which our souls have the most to learn from and may therefore be particularly challenged by during our lifetimes.

Within the theory of reincarnation, our blueprints contain all the elements of our new lives, although we are given choices and options along the way so that we can use our free-will when making decisions.  It also gives us the opportunity to learn through the use of our intuition and inner-knowing.


Once we experience reincarnation into human form we lose conscious awareness of our charts (blueprints) during our lifetime on Earth.


As well as mapping out our blueprints prior to incarnating, we make sacred contracts with entities on the ‘Other Side’ (the realm of spirit), to guide, protect, help and advise us through our earthly journeys.  The most intimate of these advisors are our ‘Spirit Guides’.  Our spirit guides help us to conceive, review and carry out our blueprints, and are with us every step of the way.


All spirit guides have themselves spend at least one lifetime on the earth-plane.  Because of this they are able to empathize with all the frailties, problems, mistakes, temptations and fears we may encounter along our paths.


The spirit guide’s main job is to encourage, urge, nudge, support and guide us on our life’s path.  Our spirit guides send us messages via our intuition and subconscious minds.


In our blueprints we write in ‘signposts’ that let us know that we are on the right track.  From time to time throughout our lives those signposts appear in the form of déjà vu.  These often hit us with a sudden flood of total familiarity  -  yet our logical minds assume that we must somehow be duplicating or re-living a moment we have lived through before  -  but in fact, we are not.  What we are experiencing with déjà vu is a tiny signpost from our blueprint that we created whilst still on the ‘other side’.


With this type of déjà vu, our soul is resonating profoundly with the realization of our chart.  It echoes from our subconscious (where the soul/spirit mind exists), to our conscious mind.  In that instance both our conscious and subconscious minds are receiving confirmation or an affirmation that we are in perfect synchronization with our blueprints.  Apart from this, we are getting a quick glimpse at the eternity of our soul’s lives.


Those same glimpses of the signposts of our blueprints also appear to us as a ‘coincidences’.  Because we don’t realize the significance of the signpost at the time we rarely give them any thought and consider them to be just a ‘coincidence’  –  but there are NO coincidences in the Universe as everything happens for a reason.  What we are actually experiencing is a signpost in our blueprint just prior to that signpost appearing in our lives.


A close relative of coincidence is ‘synchronicity’.  Synchronicity is considered to be an especially meaningful coincidence.  It almost always involves an unmistakable physical sign of some kind and not only draws our attention to the harmony of the Universe, but also gives us tangible proof that we are exactly where we have charted ourselves to be, doing exactly what we are meant to be doing at that exact moment.


Within the theory of reincarnation, whilst traveling along our earthly journey we are to remain aware and in-tune with our intuition and higher, inner-wisdom.


The purpose of reincarnation is to learn life lessons and to gain experience and knowledge for our soul’s growth.


*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes

13 comments:

  1. Thank You. I'm really grateful for you Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the message Joanne this is perfect messages for us as a Light worker thanks God for using you Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These information is amazing! I had these Deja Vu experiences many times, and I was always wondering about the meaning or root of it! Thank you for sharing with us! 🙏✨✨ I’m really thankful and appreciative of the work you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this! I was pretty confused but I came to this at the right time. Perfect info on why deja vu resonates so much. Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very very helpful. Thank you for your help along this journey of spiritual awakening and enlightenment. We love you very much....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to everyone in support of this positive affirming site...and gratitude for my guardian angels, i really appreciate your help...and Mom and Dad. .with love and light etwrnally from Your Son and Servant

    ReplyDelete
  7. De javu for me has been like a lil warning system. If I'm having de javu it means I have been here before bc I didn't learn my life lesson the time before.makes me pay very close attention to whatever CHOICE I have to make bc obvisiously I made the wrong choice to be going thru it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s crazy because I really feel I was lead to this, because in my body and spirit I strongly felt I had to figure out what blueprint meant. Because even though I’m all about spirituality, there’s things I still don’t know. I’m all for learning something new about higher power. It’s the best feeling, usually I can barely read something on the internet for too long but when it comes to things like this I can focus all day! I see angel numbers all the time, and when I get a strong feeling from it I look it up. So today, as I woke up, I looked up 444 because I seen it yesterday and told myself to look when I had the chance. That ended up leading me to a site about Archangels. Archangel Lord Gabriel is who I was reading about. Before I could finish the word blueprint popped up. I just felt I had to know what it meant. & now I’ve opened another part to my souls mission thank you 🧡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your messages! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am 15, I was 12 when I first saw 11:11 a few times and had a rush of energy come at me at once to where I shivered, I knew something was trying to communicate, before I was very interested in space and deep conversations like “is there more than just being human” extraterrestrials etc. and I felt like I was meant for everything to happen cuase I figured out why it was always happening to me and when I was more aware I had more deja vu happen it was crazy then so much knowledge came to me when I started thinking to myself for time to time, then I figured out what manifesting was, I manifested to find someone who can help me figure out what everything mean and have the same interest and three days later I did, ig because I am master number 11 as my soul urge, and showed me this website. I am so grateful of this and the other websites especially the index of numbers telling us what the numbers mean, thank you Joanne ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy someone so young is awakening to their souls blueprint 🧡🧡

      Delete
  11. What a blessing to have access to such knowledge. What a time to be alive ❤️ Thank you Joanne. Forever grateful for your work

    ReplyDelete